Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year

Happy New Year!

Excuse me for not giving you all a heads up that I took a break from my blog! Holidays, extra study, blah blah, is what I was up to. :)

Let's hope this year is even more exciting and luckier than the last! This year I am going to put in a huge effort to find a band, or even make one. I have so much lyrical and musical material to share with a lucky someone or group!

If you enjoy my stlye, themes and messages of my writing and believe that I could be of use to you or a friend, please inform me! This can be done through >> MY EMAIL << Get right on it!

I can't wait to provide you all with a sneak peek of some super raw and fresh material! I'll be doing so, every week - fortnight on a Friday/Saturday.

Happy Holidays, and for some, Happy Return to Work! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment